The application for the Einstein Fellowships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation for German and International Students in Germany.
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The fellowship includes living accommodations for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Einstein Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
EINSTEIN FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Fellowship is awarded for a project in a different field from that of the applicant’s previous research. The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
Eligible criteria are:
- German and international applicants are eligible for this Einstein fellowship.
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EINSTEIN FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A CV
- A two-page project proposal
- And two letters of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.