The application for the School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Edinburgh for all International Students in UK.
The University of Edinburgh hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Edinburgh has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Scholarships are available to cover full tuition fees (at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates). Partial awards will also be offered off at least 50% of tuition fees. University of Edinburgh has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Edinburgh and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Any degree programme.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- be an international student applying from anywhere in the world
- have an offer letter to commence any programs in Semester 1 2021 (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Candidates have to provide the following scores:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 to 8.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 110
- PTE Academic – 58 to 79
- CPE 176 to 200,
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After that candidates have to submit the application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 5, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.