The application for the Dean of Business and Economics MBA Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Tasmania for all International Students in UK.
The University of Tasmania hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Tasmania has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The University of Tasmania will award the selected winners for this application a 50% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the 37O1 MBA course. University of Tasmania has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Tasmania and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dean of Business and Economics MBA Merit Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MBA MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at the University of Tasmania can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be classified as International Students.
- The applicants must commence the first year of their program in Semester 1, 2023.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the 37O1 MBA program at UTAS.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 88, and PTE –58.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MBA MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Language proficiency proof
- And other necessary documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.