The application for the PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Edge Hill University for all International Students in Australia.
The Edge Hill University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Edge Hill University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The studentship valued is £26,000 – £34,000 per annum, including a stipend, tuition fee, and a few other expenses. Edge Hill University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Edge Hill University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GTA International PhD Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GTA INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The candidates can apply for a postgraduate research program offered at Edge Hill University.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK-based and international students can apply.
- The applicants must possess strong written and oral communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- The applicants must have a 2.1 or above undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. AMasters degree would be advantageous.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GTA INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A ‘Research Proposal’ which should not exceed 2,000 words
- A full academic curriculum vitae
- Qualification certificates
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 9th January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.