The application for the Deans Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Bath for all International Students in UK.
The University of Bath hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Bath has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Bath will grant eight scholarships worth £5,000 each. University of Bath has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Bath and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Deans Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DEANS AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants from around the world can send their application.
- Must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course starting in 2023.
- This grant is open to applicants of all nationalities – UK, EU and International applicants.
- Requirements associated with the master’s taught program are varied.
- If your main language is not English, then you need to have the following certificates: IELTS: 6.5/TOEFL iBT: 90 and PTE: 62.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEANS AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Aspirant will need to have a copy of qualifications or visa as supporting documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 26 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.