The application for the International Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by SOAS University of London for EU/EEA Students in UK.
The SOAS University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The SOAS University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The SOAS University of London will provide a £5,000 award as a fee waiver. The winner selection criteria are academic merit with a minimum of a 2:1 degree or international equivalence and a 500-word supporting statement. SOAS University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The SOAS University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Postgraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Non-resident’s bachelor degree programmes offered at Utah Valley can be undertaken.
Eligible criteria are:
- The EU countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- The EEA includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. It allows them to be part of the EU’s single market.
- Switzerland is not an EU or EEA member but is part of the single market. This means Swiss nationals have the same rights to live and work in the UK as other EEA nationals.
- Have applied for a Master’s taught (on-campus) degree for September (the grant selection panel will only be able to award a studentship to those candidates who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student.
- From one of the EU or EEA countries, a mnimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Before starting an application for a scholarship, applicants must have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2023.
- To ensure that SOAS students have a sufficient standard of English to study effectively. For full details, see the English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A supporting statement that should be around 1000 words in length
- CV or resume
- Supporting documentation, including transcript and degree certificate: If documents are not in English, applicants must provide certified English translations in addition to the documents in their original language.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency: International students must submit proof of their current English language proficiency level.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.