The application for the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry (TESAF) Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Padua for all International Students in Italy.
The University of Padua hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Padua has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Padua will grant a stipend of €5,000.00. The allowance is conferred for one academic year. University of Padua has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Padua and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the TESAF SCHOLARSHIPS, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TESAF SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s degree in Forest Science and Food and Health.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Candidate must hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree)
- Students can apply to one or more degree programmes entirely taught in English only
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TESAF SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A copy of a valid ID card,
- A passport photo in JPG format,
- A CV,
- And academic documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.