The application for the Breaking Barriers Studentship Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Surrey for all International Students in UK.
The University of Surrey hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Grants. The University of Surrey has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. University of Surrey has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Surrey and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Breaking Barriers Studentship Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BREAKING BARRIERS STUDENTSHIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you:
- Are an international student
- Open to UK and international candidates. EU students are now classed as international students
- Qualification requirements will vary depending on the chosen PhD programme.
- Applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BREAKING BARRIERS STUDENTSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at the time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 17, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.