Application is now open for the 2023/2024 Master of Contemporary Chinese Studies (MCCS) Scholarships by the Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies, Renmin University of China (RDCY) in Suzhou. It also includes steps on how to apply, but you must meet the criteria before applying.
The Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies, Renmin University of China (RDCY) in Suzhou is offering scholarships for applicants who wish to pursue a two years full-time Master of Contemporary Chinese studies (MCCS) at Silk Road School, Renmin University of China for 2023 academic year.
MASTER OF CONTEMPORARY CHINESE STUDIES (MCCS) SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
The following specializations are available on the programme:
- Chinese Politics;
- Chinese Economy;
- Chinese Culture;
- Chinese Law.
The following is a selection of the available courses
- China Politics;
- Contemporary Chinese Society;
- Contemporary Chinese Foreign Policy;
- Contemporary Chinese Economy;
- China and Its Relations with Great Powers;
- Investing in China;
- Chinese Finance;
- Neighboring Diplomacy and Regional Cooperation;
- Chinese Culture;
- Digital Economy;
- Chinese Language
- Not hold Chinese nationality;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree;
- Be proficient in English;
- Not be over the age of 35;
- Be in good health physically and mentally.
MASTER OF CONTEMPORARY CHINESE STUDIES (MCCS) SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must complete an online application at: http://international.ruc.edu.cn/application.
- All applicants for the scholarship must have already paid the application fee at the time of the application.
- After the online application, RUC will review the applicants’ information and materials.
- Applicants who pass the online preliminary review should mail the hard copies of the application materials to the International Students Office of RUC through EMS or SF-Express within one week after passing the online preliminary review.
Application documents to include:
- Application Form for International Students of Renmin University of China (Original)
- Certified copies of your ID and passport;
- Certified copies of bachelor’s degree certificate and academic transcript;
- Personal statement (in English);
- Two recommendation letters from academic professors;
- Study Plan – the study plan should include personal study and work experience, academic research achievements, research plans, career planning after graduation, etc;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- English Proficiency Certificate;
- Proof of Economic Capability;
- Letter of Guarantee;
- Police clearance certificate;
- Certified copies of published academic papers, awards or other research results may be attached if necessary
All documents submitted must be clear and in PDF format (no photographs of documents will be accepted).
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.