The application for the International PhD Fellowships in Fertilization and Climate Change for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Copenhagen for all International Students in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Copenhagen has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Those who are successful in their application will be offered a salary as well as work at the University of Copenhagen on a full-time basis for up to three years. University of Copenhagen has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Copenhagen and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PhD fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PHD FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship will be awarded in the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students
- A master’s degree in a subject appropriate to the course of study to be followed (recommended)
- A qualification appropriate to the course of study to be followed, in medicine, dentistry, or veterinary studies
- An upper second-class honours degree from a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in a relevant subject.
- This form should be completed by candidates applying for the NERC, BBSRC, and MRC OneZoo Centre for Doctoral Training at Cardiff University, Aberystwyth University, Queen’s University Belfast, and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine for September 2023 entry.
- Students may be required English language proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL PHD FELLOWSHIPS TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Create a 2-page CV.
- Make a copy of your passport photo page.
- Send all four documents to the OneZoo application address: OneZoo@cardiff.ac.uk.
- The title of the email sent to OneZoo must include the name of the host institution to which you are applying and the surname of the primary supervisor (e.g. “LSHTM_Smith”).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.