The application for the International PhD Studentships in Climate Finance for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by KCL – King’s Business School for all International Students in UK.
The KCL – King’s Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Studentships. The KCL – King’s Business School has set-up a tertiary studentships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship is awarded once a semester to one recipient in the amount of $3,500 USD. KCL – King’s Business School has allocated studentships specifically for the following fields below.
The KCL – King’s Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PhD Studentships in Climate Finance, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD programme in climate finance at the King’s Business School of King’s College London can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from the UK and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a strong quantitative background.
- The applicants must have knowledge of statistical software (such as SAS, and Stata) or computer programming languages (such as Python, C/C++, and Matlab)
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 in a quantitative subject and a Master’s degree with merit, typically in the field of Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or similar.
- The applicants must meet the postgraduate taught English proficiency requirements of the school.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Letter of interest
- Detailed CV
- One academic reference letter
- Transcripts of previous qualifications
- Research Proposal
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28th February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.