The application for the QUT College Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Queensland University of Technology for all International Students in Australia.
The Queensland University of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Queensland University of Technology has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship will cover $2,600 of their first-semester tuition fee for their foundation program scholarship to cover $3,120 of their first-semester tuition fee for their diploma program. Queensland University of Technology has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Queensland University of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the QUT College Merit Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by QUT.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Their eligibility will depend on their secondary school results.
- They have an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
- They must Have completed ATAR within Australia or overseas and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 68 or higher.
- They have an overseas qualification.
- They must have completed their most recent academic qualification outside Australia with the required academic result.
- The applicants must have graduated high school and meet the university’s academic requirements for the undergraduate program.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
HOW TO APPLY FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcripts
- Expression of interest
- Academic records
- Copy of their passport
- Citizenship proof
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 14 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.