This article contains information on Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST online and hard copy application forms for 2023/2024 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Mbarara University, MUST Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
MBARARA UNIVERSITY, MUST APPLICATION GUIDE
Application for admission into the Mbarara University of Science and Technology is basically online. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be filled online through the university admission portal according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
- Go to Mbarara University Online Application Portal through Link stated below.
- If you don’t have an Access Code, click “Contact email@example.com to get an Access Code”, fill in the form and submit. An Access Code will then be sent to your email and phone number. If you already have an Access Code, proceed to step 3.
- Enter your email address and Access Code that has been sent to your phone number to log in
- Select the application category i.e. Direct Entry and click “Apply Now”
- Fill in the application form and submit
- Click “Pay for Form” to generate a payment reference number to be used for paying application fees in the bank
- If you’re a degree or diploma holder, Click “Print Form” and attach the printed form to the hard copies of certified academic and other the supporting documents and mail the hard copies to the University or submit it to any of the liaison offices
- Go to the bank and pay the application fees using the payment reference number generated in “Step 6”
- For MobileMoney payment, ensure you have sufficient funds on your MobileMoney account and click “initiate Payment” to use your number or click “Use Another Number” to pay using another number. Enter the number and click “Initiate Payment Now“. You will be prompted to enter MobileMoney Pin on the phone to complete the payment
Mbarara University, MUST Online Application Procedure
Go to http://applications.must.ac.ug and click on Online application. By default, the opening page will be on step one.
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
- Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
- NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in the setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending on your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the schemes you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is the minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
Mbarara University, MUST Application Portal and Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and an Access Code. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Mbarara University, MUST Application deadline
All application for admission for the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes should be made on or before the (Date is yet to be Announced)
Click here for the MUST General entry requirements for all courses