This article contains information on Moi University, MU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Moi University, MU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Moi University, MU Kenya Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MOI UNIVERSITY, MU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application for admission into the Moi University, MU is basically online or by post depending on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
Moi University Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Moi University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Moi University Offline Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on our website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the college.
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
- The application should be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of Kshs.500 for Diploma/Certificate course and Kshs.1,000/- for Undergraduate courses in form of Banker’s Cheques or payable to the University’s account in any of the branches of the following banks:
Standard Chartered Bank Ac/No. 0102017899600
- Co-operative Bank Ac/No. 0112946897300
- Equity Bank Ac/No. 0300291768844
- Kenya Commercial Bank Ac/No. 270690608
Moi University, MU Application Procedure
Moi University, MU Kenya offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received no later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Application is made through filling the application form that can be downloaded from the link above.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Moi University, MU Online Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
School of Medicine Postgraduate Application Form – 2020/2021 Intake
Click here to check the Moi University minimum Admission requirements
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.