We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Moi University Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Moi University admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR MOI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
To use the Moi University online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another Moi University applicant, your Kenyan identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Moi University admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online as Self Sponsored Student at Moi University)
- Step 1: Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications.
- Step 2: Please apply online via the Moi University Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Step 3: If you are a first time user, kindly click on “Apply Now”. You will then be prompted to fill in the information in the required fields.
- Step 4: You will then be taken to the page where you will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 5: Complete all the fields and click ‘Next’ at each interval to proceed.
- Step 6: When you are done, kindly click on the ‘Submit‘ button to get your application submitted.
For Government Sponsored student:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting it denies you access to any other services.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Moi University.
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MOI UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Passport photo – a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – this applies to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
I hope we have been able to make your Moi University online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. The Moi University is really a place to be and we have our reasons for that. According to a statement on the university’s website, over the years, they’ve preserved, created, and disseminated knowledge, conserve and develop scientific, technological and cultural heritage through quality teaching and research; to create conducive work and learning environment; and to work with stakeholders for the betterment of society.
Gather all the necessary documents and get ready to follow the steps on our website to a successful Moi University online application. We will try as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Moi University is to be eligible and ready.
The management of the Moi University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
- Moi University Admission Requirements >>>
- Moi University Admission List of Courses Offered
- Moi University Fee Structure >>>
Joeme is a biochemist by training and a SEO content writer by passion. He has been writing content for the past 4 years. He has expertise in career-related information, education and university admissions.
He is also a certified web publisher.