This article contains information on Moi University, MU online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Moi University, MU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Moi University, MU Kenya Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MOI UNIVERSITY, MU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application for admission into the Moi University, MU is basically online or by post depending on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
Moi University Self Sponsored Students Online Application Procedure
To join the university as a self sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login with the Application ID and Password sent to your email.
Moi University Government Sponsored Students Online Application Procedure
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
Moi University Offline Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on our website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the college.
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
- The application should be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of Kshs.500 for Diploma/Certificate course and Kshs.1,000/- for Undergraduate courses in form of Banker’s Cheques or payable to the University’s account in any of the branches of the following banks:
Standard Chartered Bank Ac/No. 0102017899600
- Co-operative Bank Ac/No. 0112946897300
- Equity Bank Ac/No. 0300291768844
- Kenya Commercial Bank Ac/No. 270690608
Moi University, MU Kenya offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received no later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Application is made through filling the application form that can be downloaded from the link above.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo – a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – applys to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
Note: This only applys to self sponsored students.
|Programme Category||Fee (Ksh)|
Payment Option – M-Pesa
|Paybill Number||Account Number|
|883183||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Payment Option – Bank
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number||Reference Number|
|Co-operative Bank||Moi University||0112946897300||Your application no e.g APP_####|
|National Bank||Moi University||01020062991100||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Moi University, MU Online Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
School of Medicine Postgraduate Application Form – 2022/2023 Intake
School of Medicine Undergraduate Application Form – 2022/2023 Intake
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.