This article contains information on the Solusi University, SU Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
SOLUSI UNIVERSITY, SU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Complete an official application form, which can be obtained through an online registration upon payment of a non-refundable application fee.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid.
SOLUSI UNIVERSITY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Personal Information: Name, date of birth, permanent and mailing address, email address, phone number, residency and citizenship information, parent/sponsor information.
- Educational Information: Previous education: O’ & A’ level, High school/College or University you attended, including dates attended, Diploma or other certificates you have attained.
- Desired degree programme (First Year Students Only): As part of the application process, you will need to specify the degree you intend to pursue, list three options according to your preference order.
- Transcripts: If you have received professional courses, college or university level credit, an official transcript from the institution must be sent to the Admissions Office. Transcripts must be sent directly to Solusi University Admissions Office in an original sealed envelope or sent directly to us electronically in order to be considered official.
- English Language Proficiency: All programmes are taught and assessed in the medium of English (with the exception of some language-specific teaching). Therefore, all applicants must possess at least a minimum standard of English language proficiency.
- Payment: The online application fee can be paid via EcoCash, Telecash, VISA Card, Vpayments, or MasterCard. Application fees are non-refundable.
Solusi University, SU Application Procedure
Solusi University, SU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Solusi University, SU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to complete an online registration on the University admission portal.
Application forms can only be submitted to the admission unit of the institution through an online application together with the non refundable fee.
Click here to check the Solusi University, SU minimum Admission requirements
For further Inquiries, please leave a comment below.