We are pleased to present to you sis.unza.zm as the University of Zambia, UNZA student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the University of Zambia grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The University of Zambia, UNZA Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UNZA student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UNZA student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The University of Zambia, UNZA student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official University of Zambia, UNZA student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the UNZA student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UNZA Course Registration;
- UNZA Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UNZA Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your UNZA transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE UNZA STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UNZA STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://sis.unza.zm/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UNZA STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UNZA STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UNZA Student Portal Login: https://sis.unza.zm/
UNIVERSITY OF ZAMBIA, UNZA OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- UNZA Main Website: https://www.unza.zm/
UNZA ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
- UNZA eLearning Portal: moodle.unza.zm/
UNZA REGISTRAR EMAIL ADDRESS:
- UNZA registrar email address: [email protected]
UNZA CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Zambia
P. O. Box 32379
Tel: +26 021 125 2641
Fax +26 021 125 3952
Email: [email protected]
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at University of Zambia: 2020/2021
- Check Out University of Zambia Fees Structure: 2020/2021