We are pleased to present to you smis.uonbi.ac.ke as the University of Nairobi, UON student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the University of Nairobi grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The University of Nairobi, UON Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UON student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UON student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The University of Nairobi, UON student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official University of Nairobi, UON student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the UON student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UON Course Registration;
- UON Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UON Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your UON transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE UON STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UON STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UON STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UON STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UoN Student Portal Login: https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI, UON OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- UoN Main Website: http://www.uonbi.ac.ke
UON ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
- UON Student E-Learning Portal : https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
UON REGISTRAR EMAIL ADDRESS:
- UoN registrar email address: [email protected]
UoN CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Nairobi
- P.O.Box 30197, GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tel: (+254-20) 3318262/ (+254-020) 2429997
- Fax: (+254-20) 245566
- University of Nairobi Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- University of Nairobi Academic Calendar and Registration Dates