We are happy to present to you information on the Rhodes University (RU) Application Status for the 2022/2023 academic session and Admission letter as well as the link to check it.
Getting an application done for admission into an institution of your choice can be seen as a level of progress but trying to know if it is successful or not can be tedious. Therefore, it is not enough to apply to study at the Rhodes University but keeping track of the application status.
With technology, life has been made easier and this has brought an increase in the level of online transactions in all works of life, the educational sector inclusive. Therefore, with the existence of school portals, tracking of your RU 2022/2023 application status can be done with only a click of a button.
As a result of this, the management of the Rhodes University has released a link where you can track your application status for the 2022/2023 academic session at anywhere and anytime. The application status link shows the names of successful applicants accepted and an upload of admission letters for download.
After applying to the school, it is normal to receive a response from them a few days after the close of application. This is dependent on when you applied and how you applied. On extremely busy periods, close to closing dates, it will take about 4 to 6 weeks. Oftentimes, hard copy applications take longer, as the application forms still need to be captured. Thus, online applications are quicker and have been constantly recommended for prospective RU students.
If eventually you don’t receive a response from the school after the period of 6 weeks you do not have to panic. You can easily check your application status on the school portal through the few steps below.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR RHODES UNIVERSITY APPLICATION STATUS AND ADMISSION LETTERS
Applicants are advised to check their admission and application status through the link below
After confirming your Rhodes University Admission Status, you can then proceed to RU Application Portal: https://ross.ru.ac.za/ to View your Admission letter process. Steps:
- Goto the RU Admission Portal via: https://ross.ru.ac.za/
- Log in with your Application Details, i.e Your username and password or index number.
- Navigate to the Admission Letter section to download and print your admission letter.
NOTE: Admission Letters will be available for View on the institution’s Portal.
Alternatively, you can check your application/admission status by visiting the institution’s website for any new updates concerning admission for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Further Readings: Rhodes University Full Tuition & Fees
To confirm whether you have been granted a chance at the university, you will require the login details that the university provides during the initial process of application. So, it is important you secure the details well because that is what will be used to track your application status.
Tracking application status is that easy. With a few clicks, you’re done. I hope this information was helpful.
Congratulations to all the successful applicants that made it to the Rhodes University, RU
- Rhodes University Semester Registration Guidelines & Portal >>>
- How to View Rhodes University Prospectus in PDF >>>
- Rhodes University Registration Dates and Deadline >>>
- Rhodes University Moodle Portal Login >>>
- Rhodes University Email Address >>>
- How to Access the Rhodes University eLearning Portal >>>
- Rhodes University Resumption Dates >>>
- Rhodes University Application Deadline >>>
- How to Access the Rhodes University Online Application Forms >>>
- Rhodes University Application & Registration Fee >>>
- Rhodes University Postgraduate Online Application Procedure >>>
- Rhodes University Admission Requirements >>>
- List of Courses Offered at Rhodes University >>>
- Rhodes University Admission Points Score and How to Calculate your APS >>>
- Rhodes University Academic Calendar >>>
- Rhodes University Student Portal >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.