This article contains information on Copperbelt University, CBU Cut Off Points: 2020/2021. It describes the Copperbelt University, CBU Cut off Points for Male and Female students for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The Office of the Registrar, Copperbelt University, CBU has released the Cut Off Points for Male and Female students for the 2019/2020 academic year for Admissions into various degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic year.
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in Copperbelt University, CBU Zambia. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
The following is the Copperbelt University, CBU Cut Off Points to consider before applying for admission to any academic programme available at the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
COPPERBELT UNIVERSITY, CBU CUT-OFF POINTS
The Authority of the Copperbelt University releases fresh cut-off points every academic year for Academic Programmes based on gender.
Copperbelt University Cut Off Points as released on the institution’s official website. Check the cut off points below:
Copperbelt University (Male: Female)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mining and Geology (21:22)
- Bachelor of Science Non-Quota [Natural Science] (08:09)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mining (13:14)
- Bachelor of Environment Engineering (13:14)
- Economics (08:08)
- Bachelor of Accountancy /Business Administration/Marketing (10:11)
- Human Resource Management (16:16)
- Production Management (14:14)
- Business and Project Management (16:16)
- Bachelor of Agriculture (09:11)
- Bachelor of Science in Maths and Science Education (09:10)
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry (14:15)
- Bachelor of Science in Agro-Forestry (14:15)
- Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Management (15:16)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (10:12)
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.