STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR COPPERBELT UNIVERSITY (CBU) ADMISSIONTo use the Copperbelt University (CBU) online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address that is not shared with another Copperbelt University (CBU) applicant, your Kenyan identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Copperbelt University (CBU) admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Copperbelt University (CBU))
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Copperbelt University (CBU) Application Portal if you are enrolling in the undergraduate programme.
- Create an account on Copperbelt University’s online admission portal.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and academic history.
- Upload any required documents, such as academic transcripts and certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Review your application and submit it.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming the online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive a formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note that this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Copperbelt University (CBU).
3. Upload Supporting DocumentsIn order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting document listed below this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of OfferWhen we update your application, you will receive an email. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR COPPERBELT UNIVERSITY (CBU) ONLINE APPLICATIONUpload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Zambian citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian’s or parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- High School Senior Certificate if you have already graduated
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
CONCLUSIONI hope you have gathered all the necessary documents and followed the steps on our website to complete a successful CBU online application. We have tried as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective undergraduate, diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Copperbelt University is to be eligible and ready. The management of Copperbelt University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either part-time or full-time. I hope we have been able to make your CBU online application for 2023–2024 seamless and easy. Copperbelt University is really a place to be, and we have our reasons for that.
- Copperbelt University (CBU) Admission Requirements >>>
- Copperbelt University (CBU) List of Courses Offered
- Copperbelt University (CBU) Student Portal >>>
- Copperbelt University (CBU) Fee Structure >>>