This article contains information on Uganda Martyrs University, UMU Application form and Requirements – 2019/2020.The Application form and Requirements for admission into bachelor’s, Postgraduate, Master’s and Ph.D degree programs.
This article contains information on the Uganda Martyrs University, UMU Application form and Requirements for admission into bachelor’s, Postgraduate, Master’s and Ph.D degree programs. It also includes the download link for the application forms into any of this programme.
UGANDA MARTYRS UNIVERSITY, UMU APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate Programmes: Candidates must have obtained Uganda Certificate of Education with at least five passes at one sitting or its equivalent.
- Diploma Programmes: The minimum requirement is a principal pass in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education in the subjects relevant to the programme applied for, or a certificate in related field.
- Undergraduate Programmes: A minimum of two principal passes in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent. Diploma holders are also invited to apply. For all those applying for distance learning, relevant certificates are required.
- Postgraduate Programmes: At least a Second Class Honours degree from recognized Institutions in a relevant field or in exceptional circumstances, professional qualifications will be required. Candidates are required to pass the UMU Graduate Admission Test (GAT) and have at least two years of working experience in the relevant field.
UGANDA MARTYRS UNIVERSITY, UMU APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office at the Main Campus in Nkozi or Kampala Office at Lubaga Campus located just below the Lubaga Cathedral after Centenary Bank.
- You can also find them from the Office of the Diocesan Education Secretary near you or UMU Campuses in Lubaga, Mbale located at St. Austin, Masaka located at Bwala Social Centre, Nsambya opposite Nsambya Catholic Parish, Kabale located at the former premises of Kabale Boys Primary School, Fort Portal located at Virika and Ngetta located at the former Ngetta TTC.
- It can also be downloaded Below.
- A non-refundable application Fee of UGX 30,000 for Undergraduates and UGX 50,000 for postgraduates (excluding bank charges) should be paid on submission of the application form.
UGANDA MARTYRS UNIVERSITY, UMU APPLICATION DEADLINE
- For regular intake, deadline for receiving application forms for the Academic Year 2019-2020 August Intake is 31st July 2019.
- For Postgraduate Medical School, Nsambya, all Applications should be forwarded to the Postgraduate Medical School, Nsambya at the address in the application form not later than Friday 30th April 2019. They should contain the full Postal, E-mail addresses, and telephone number of the applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a pre-entry examination and interview at the Post Graduate School in Nsambya on 17th May 2019.