This article contains information on the University of Nairobi, UoN School Fees Structure for 2018/2019 session. The authority of the University of Nairobi, UoN has released the amount payable as school fees for undergraduate, Certificate, Diploma and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI, UoN SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE, DIPLOMA, CERTIFICATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Government-Sponsored Undergraduate Students
These are government sponsored students admitted through Joint Admission Board. They pay directly for the following; however, students are advised to have Kshs 9,000 and Kshs18, 000 to cater for books and catering respectively per year.
Accommodation Kshs. 7,000.00 Per Year
The above fees are paid directly to the respective university college bank account depending on the degree programme that the student is admitted to. The respective bank accounts are as follows:
- College of Health Sciences, BBK Hurlingham Branch
A/C No. 03/045/1039385
- College of Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences BBK Barclay Plaza
A/C No. 03/077/5053984.
- College of Architecture & Engineering BBK Barclay Plaza
A/C No. 03/077/5053941.
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences BBK Westlands Plaza
A/C No. 03/073/1100217.
- College of Education and External Studies BBK Barclays Plaza
A/C No. 03/077/5053917.
- College of Biological and Physical Sciences BBK Barclay Plaza
A/C No. 03/073/1100187.
Self-Sponsored and Post Graduate Students Application fees
For students interested in applying for a course at the university, application forms are available upon depositing Kshs 3,000 or US$ 50 for Kenyan and others respectively. This is paid through CESSP application account No. 073-1023948 at BBK Westlands Branch and CESSP USD A/C No. 03-022-7021330 at BBK Barclays Plaza Branch, Loita Street.
- Check Out University of Nairobi, UoN Student Portal: smis.uonbi.ac.ke
- Check Out University of Nairobi, UoN Admission and Application Forms: 2019/2020
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at University of Nairobi, UoN: 2019/2020