This article contains information on the Busitema University (BU Uganda) Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
BUSITEMA UNIVERSITY, BU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES- UGANDA
Application for admission into Busitema University is basically online or offline (by post), depending on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
Busitema University Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Busitema University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that our administrative department can process it.
- Signup using full name, e-mail and mobile number. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting documents for your application to be considered.
- A password will be sent to both your email and mobile number.
- The system will prompt you to change the password to one you can easily remember.
- To fill out a form, the applicant clicks on the apply now button displayed on the running scheme.
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on “Pay for the Form” button and getting the reference, which you will take to the bank
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Busitema University Manual Application Procedure
- Application forms and other relevant information can be downloaded here or may be obtained from the Academic Registrar’s office at Busitema Campus or from the Busitema University Liaison Office, Lincoln Flats Room A2, Makerere University, Arapai Campus in Soroti, Namasagali Campus in Kamuli, Nagongera Campus in Tororo, Pallisa Campus in Pallisa, and Mbale Campus (Mbale Regional Referral Hospital).
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of UGX.50,000 for East Africans and UGX.75,000 for Non-East Africans plus a bank charge of UGX.3,000 to Stanbic Bank or Centenary Bank
Mode of Payment
- Step 1. Using a web browser, e.g., Mozilla, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome, type in zeepay.busitema.ac.ug on the address bar to access a platform that enables you to generate a Zeepay Reference Number.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with the following details: Full name, Email address and Telephone Number THEN Click on the BLUE button to continue
- Step 3: Select an appropriate Application fee on the fees menu by checking a box on the left-hand side.
- Step 4. Click on the continue button at the right-hand bottom corner to generate a 13-digit reference number
- Step 5. Proceed to either Stanbic Bank or Centenary Bank and present the reference generated to the bank to effect payment.
- Step 6. For clarifications, please contact the Accounts staff on any of our campuses, and for those in Kampala, visit our Liaison Office at Makerere University Lincoln Flats, Room A2.
Application forms can only be submitted to the admission unit of the institution together with the non-refundable fee.
- Candidates who wish to apply for government sponsorship will also be required to download and fill the forms available on our website
- All Admitted Candidates will be responsible for the verification of their Academic documents by the awarding institution.
Busitema University (BU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling out the application forms before the deadline date as communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for it to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Busitema University Application Fees
A non-refundable application fee of UgX 50,000 for East Africans or UgX 75,000 for non-East African candidates will be paid by all applicants EXCEPT those of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and Bachelor of Science in Anaesthesia, who will be required to pay a non-refundable fee for the Special Entry Examination of UgX 150,000 for East Africans and UgX 225,000 for non-East Africans.
Busitema University, BU Uganda Online Application Portal
Applications can also be made online by visiting the institution’s admission portal with a valid email address and personal details.
To access the application forms, you need to first obtain them from the Academic Registrar’s office at Busitema Campus or from the Busitema University Liaison Office, as indicated above.