This article contains information on the 2021 ZIMSEC Grade 7 Results which is Out online as well as other platforms like SMS, Newspapers etc.. It also contains the steps on how to check the result. The RESULT which was released by the Zimbabwe Department of Education can be accessed by Candidates online anywhere.
In Zimbabwe, ZIMSEC Grade 7 result is the high school qualification received on graduating from high school, and the minimum university entrance requirements. However, the school-leaving exams, which are government-administered, are known as the “ZIMSEC Grade 7 exams.
There are various ways you can access your result. You do not need to be near your school or a government education office to get them. Below are ways you can easily get your exam results.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR 2021 ZIMSEC GRADE 7 RESULTS THROUGH A MOBILE PHONE
You can access your result by dialing a USSD code using your phone or by sending an SMS to the provided number:
- You can check the 2021 grade 7 results using your Mobile Phone through the following SMS format;
1. Goto writes SMS option on your phone.
2. Type your Grade 7 Examination Number (Leave Space)
3. Type Examination Year (Leave Space)
4. Type Examination Grade and then
5. Send to 8383
- For Example:
448529877232 2019 G7 and send to 8383
- The SMS Service is available on ZAMTEL, MTN and AIRTEL at a cost of K4 for each successful transmission. Kindly adhere to the above procedure to check for the 2020 G7 results.
For the mobile phone service, charges apply.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR 2021 ZIMSEC GRADE 7 RESULTS ONLINE
You can also get your ZIMSEC Grade 7 result from online news websites. Some websites publish the scores on the day the government releases the grades.
Apart from the above methods, you can also call the ZIMBABWE Department of Education when the results are released. However, it might take time before you get your grades through these means as many students will be calling the department to get their scores.
Applicants can also check online through the following method below.
- The web address to use is: Zimsec Student/Result Portal
- Input your ‘Examination Number’ in the search box and click the ‘SEARCH’ button.
- You can then view the status of your ZIMSEC Grade 7 result.
NOTE: A device with a web browser and active connection to the internet will be required to perform this task.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR 2021 ZIMSEC GRADE 7 RESULTS THROUGH THE HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED
Another way to get your ZIMSEC Grade 7 result is from your high school. The high school receives statements of learners’ results two days after the release date.
So, if you sat for the ZIMSEC Grade 7 exams you could access your result through any of the means above. You can get your result through a short message, through your high school, Newspapers or online. However, remember to have your personal details handy, such as your name, home language and examination number if you are logging into the Government website.