We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Information and Communication University (ICU) Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Information and Communication University (ICU) admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION UNIVERSITY (ICU) ADMISSION
To use the Information and Communication University (ICU) online application feature, you ICU have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another Information and Communication University (ICU) applicant, your Zambian identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Information and Communication University (ICU) admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Information and Communication University (ICU))
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Information and Communication University (ICU) Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Fill in your personal details, including name, date of birth, gender, and contact information.
- Fill in your educational background, including degrees obtained and any relevant coursework or research experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your transcripts and any other supporting documents required by AIMS Zambia.
- Provide information about your language proficiency in English and French (if applicable).
- Write a brief statement of purpose explaining why you want to attend AIMS Zambia and how it fits into your future plans.
- Provide the names and contact information for two referees who can speak to your academic abilities and potential.
- Review all of the information you have provided for accuracy and completeness.
- Submit your application.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Information and Communication University (ICU).
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION UNIVERSITY (ICU) ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Zambian citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- High School Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
I hope you have gathered all the necessary documents and followed the steps on our website to a successful ICU online application. We have tried as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Information and Communication University is to be eligible and ready.
The management of Information and Communication University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
I hope we have been able to make your ICU online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. Information and Communication University is really a place to be, and we have our reasons for that.
Don’t miss out on current Updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
Requesting for your physical address abd contacts.
I applied at icu and still haven’t received my admission yet, even deposited a k150 in the account as instructed. What is the way forward so I can also apply at zrdc.
I was accepted in the 2022 December academic year distance mode of study. But I didn’t start the course due to lack of tuition fees. I had submitted all the documents including the ZRDC bursary form. I intend to start studying now now. What should I do?