This article contains information on Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, JKUAT Cut Off Points. It describes the University Cut off Points of various courses for the academic year.
The Office of the Registrar, Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT has released the Cut Off Points for Admissions into various degree programme for the academic year.
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Fees Structure: 2020/2021
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Student Portal
The following is the Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT to consider before applying for admission to any academic programme available at the institution for the Academic Year.
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, JKUAT CUT-OFF POINTS
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) as of 2015 set an admission cut off point standard for all universities in Kenya. Download the file below to check out the cut off points
- KUCCPS Cut Off Points for Kenyan schools
- After downloading, Scroll to your school of interest to check their cut off points
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Online Application Forms – 2020/2021 Admission – How to Apply
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Jomo Kenyatta University: 2020/2021