Application for the Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) Scholarship for the 2022 Entry is now open for all outstanding Kenyan Students.
This application invites you for an opportunity to receive scholarship grant. Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on financial need and academic merit. This initiative will offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world class university education. The JKF Scholarship Programme is an educational fund set up by The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) to assist bright but needy students in public secondary schools in Kenya.
JOMO KENYATTA FOUNDATION (JKF) 2022 SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Our Scholarship Programme targets bright but needy orphans and vulnerable children in public secondary schools in Kenya. To qualify they must meet the following criteria:
- Poor orphan
- Poor child with disability
- Child rendered vulnerable by factors affecting access to education
- Child suffering from extreme poverty
- Child who attains 70% of the maximum marks or as agreed by the Board of Directors for marginalized areas and persons with disabilities.
Selection process emphasis on transparency, objectivity and inclusivity. Applicants are subjected to rigorous interviews covering all counties; interview panelists comprise of JKF staff, JKF alumni, partners and Ministry of Education officials.
To verify the interview results, home visits are done by a separate panel comprising of JKF staff, primary school heads and local administrators. Finally all successful applicants are commissioned through an award ceremony.
JOMO KENYATTA FOUNDATION (JKF) 2022 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested applicants can download the application forms from the JKF website or apply online at the JKF Scholarship application portal at no cost.