We are pleased to announce the Kühne-Logistics University (KLU) Summer School in Sustainability 2023 (KLU-ISS 2023) Scholarship Opportunity for 2023.
The Kühne-Logistics University (KLU) in collaboration with the University of Nairobi is offering a unique scholarship opportunity for eligible students to participate in the KLU Summer School in Sustainability 2023 (KLU-ISS 2023).1“Call for Applications for a Scholarship to Participate in the Kühne-Logistics University (KLU) Summer School in Sustainability 2023 (KLU-ISS 2023).” Uonbi.Ac.Ke, https://www.uonbi.ac.ke/news/call-applications-scholarship-participate-k%C3%BChne-logistics-university-klu-summer-school. Accessed 26 Apr. 2023. This scholarship is available through the Africa Centre of Excellence on Sustainable Operations for Resource Management and Food Supply (SCO), which aims to enhance skills and knowledge in sustainable management and operations.
Kühne-Logistics University (KLU) Summer School in Sustainability Scholarship Benefits
By attending the KLU-ISS 2023, participants will:
- Gain valuable knowledge and tools from different disciplinary angles with a focus on sustainability
- Attend 20 exciting lectures and discussions led by KLU professors and experts
- Engage in project work, including a final presentation
- Participate in a business game related to sustainability
- Join three excursion days to Hamburg, Berlin, and Bremerhaven
- Visit two companies for insights into their operations
- Learn the German language through a provided course
Successful applicants will receive:
- KLU-ISS 2023 tuition fee coverage
- Round-trip flights to Hamburg
- Accommodation for the duration of the program
- Travel costs, including international health insurance (arranged directly by organizers)
- Visa processing fee coverage
- Daily allowance during the stay in Hamburg
The KLU-ISS 2023 tuition fee includes teaching materials, beverages, lunch, and a supporting program.
Kühne-Logistics University (KLU) Summer School in Sustainability Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the KLU-ISS 2023 scholarship, applicants must:
- Be 2nd or 3rd-year Bachelor students
- Pursue a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, or Agribusiness Management
- Possess recognized English language qualifications, such as IELTS (6.0 or above) or TOEFL (60 or above)
Kühne-Logistics University (KLU) Summer School in Sustainability Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the KLU-ISS 2023 scholarship, follow these steps:
- Prepare the necessary documents, including:
- Current CV
- Transcript of records for all semesters of study
- English language qualification certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, or a reference letter from the home institution)
- Biometric Passport copy
- Submit all documents in one email and as one attachment to Mrs. Mercy Nyambura Mburu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submitting applications is 11.59 PM, April 27th, 2023.
For more information about the KLU Summer School in Sustainability 2023, visit the official website.2Theklu.org, https://www.theklu.org/event-pages/summer-school-in-sustainability. Accessed 26 Apr. 2023.