MKU KUCCPS & SELF SPONSORED STUDENTS REGISTRATION GUIDELINES AND PORTAL
- Kindly print and fill in all the forms that you downloaded from the students’ portal. To download again
- Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
- Go to applicants /new students
- Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2022
- Click generate Application Letter of offer.
- Pay fees to Mount Kenya University using M-Pesa or bank accounts listed on your letter of offer.
- Pay via Paybill number: 270988; Account number is your KCSE index number as it appears on your admission letter.
- Once you receive the M-Pesa payment confirmation message, click on the following link to validate your payment: https://ibank.gtbank.co.ke/newapps/gtcollectportal/index.aspx
- Select payment type (School fees)
- Select a product (Mount Kenya University)
- Fill in your details as follows:
- Category (Current student)
- Student registration number (Use your KCSE index number as it appears on your admission letter)
- Click validate (Please note; your Student name will appear).
- Click “Next” at the bottom right corner to lead you to the next page.
- Confirm payment by:
- Key in the MPESA Reference No.
- Click “validate” (Please note, the details for ‘amount paid’ and ‘paid by’ will appear after validation)
- Key in your current mobile number and email address on the last two boxes respectively.
- Click on the “Submit” button on the right bottom. This will end the process of validation of your fees payment.
- You will receive a message with your admission number within 24hours through the mobile number provided in step 7 above.
- A receipt for payment will be sent to the email address you provided in step 7 above.
MKU Student Online Registration Portal
Visit our online registration webpage. You can register using any device.
MKU Student Registration Guide For 2022/2023 IntakeStep 1: FINANCE
- Payment of fees and issuance of admission/registration number (Venue: Tent 1)
- Issuance of Hostels (Venue: Tent 2)
- Verification, signing and stamping of academic certificates.
- Issuance of units on offer (Venue: As indicated in page 2)
- Filling of the registration forms
- Collection and filing of verified students’ documents (Venue: Swimming pool Area)
STEP 5: STUDENT IDENTIFICATION CARDS (IDs)
- Taking passport photos for processing of students’ I.Ds (Venue: Student IDs tent at the MLT Parking Area)