The Authority of the Kenyatta University, KU has enabled Portal.ku.ac.ke as the student portal. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
The University has created the following online accounts for each student: corporate email account, student portal account and e-learning account. The log-in credentials to each account will automatically be generated and emailed to each student during registration process.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Kenyatta University (KU).
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, KU STUDENTS PORTAL
- KU Student Portal Login: https://portal.ku.ac.ke/
- KU Main Website: www.ku.ac.ke/
- KU registrar email address: [email protected]
KU CONTACT ADDRESS
- ACK Garden House, First Ngong Avenue, Community, Nairobi, Kenya
- Phone: +254 723 954927
- Email: [email protected]
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, KU ELEARNING PORTAL
The Kenyatta University seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Kenyatta University in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE KENYATTA UNIVERSITY E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Kenyatta University E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Check Out Kenyatta University Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021 – How to Apply
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Kenyatta University: 2020/2021