This article contains information on Zimbabwe Ministry of Health & Child Care (MOHCC) Nursing Admission and Application Forms: 2022 intake and how to Apply. It also contains the MOHCC Nursing Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Zimbabwe Ministry of Health & Child Care (MOHCC) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2022 academic year.
- Nursing programmes
Applications to study for the listed Nursing programmes above in 2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at MOHCC for the 2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
ZIMBABWE MINISTRY OF HEALTH & CHILD CARE, MOHCC NURSING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NURSING STUDIES
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (30) years on the date of commencement of training.
- NB: Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 30 years by May 2022
- Not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted
- Have a minimum of 5 Ordinary Level passes with symbol C or better including English Language, Mathematics and a Science Subject plus any other three subjects, excluding Practical Subjects Except Agriculture
- Certified copies of birth certificate, National ID, Academic certificates and Marriage Certificate where applicable must be brought to the selection interviews if applicant has been shortlisted.
- Original Certificates should also be brought on interview day for certificate verification
ZIMBABWE MINISTRY OF HEALTH & CHILD CARE, MOHCC NURSING ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Nursing Applications for study at the Zimbabwe Ministry of Health & Child Care (MOHCC) in 2022 are fully online.
Zimbabwe Ministry of Health & Child Care (MOHCC) Nursing Application Procedures
You may apply online or manually if you wish to study towards a Nursing degree at MOHCC.
- For online applications, Kindly use this link
You may monitor your application status online Here
MOHCC Nursing Application Fee
- The application fee is RTGS $500.00(Using Paynow Merchant)
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application