This article contains information on Mulungushi University, MU Zambia online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Mulungushi University, MU Zambia Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Mulungushi University, MU Zambia Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MULUNGUSHI UNIVERSITY, MU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Mulungushi University, MU Zambia is receiving applications for short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programmes for its 2022/2023 Intake.
Mulungushi University, MU Online Application Procedure
- You need to pay the application fee of K150 and this can be deposited in the Mulungushi University ZANACO Bank Account No. 1067654300160 at any of their branches countrywide. Then you need to scan the deposit slip and attach it as part of your online application. For foreign students, you need to make a bank draft of US$50 in the name of Mulungushi University and scan a copy and attach it to the online application. Send the actual bank draft to Academic Office, Mulungushi University, PO Box 80415, KABWE, ZAMBIA. Please note your application will not be considered if you do not attach this document
- You need to scan and attach certified copies of your certificate or statement of results. Please note your application will not be considered if you do not attach this document
- If you have obtained academic or professional training after leaving school (e.g diploma) and want them to be used to support your application then you should scan and attach certified copies of your diploma certificates.
- You need to scan and attach either a copy of your passport or National Registration Card (NRC) or any form of identification (this is not mandatory as you can submit it later)
- You need to scan and attach a letter from your sponsor confirming that they are willing to sponsor you for the course at Mulungushi University (this is not mandatory as you can submit it later)
- You will be required to create a password which you need to remember and use during the application process and use it to check whether your application is successful or not. A username will be automatically created and will be shown on the screen when you complete the application or log out during the application process. You will also need an email address that will be used to communicate to you. If you forget your password you can email us and a new password will be created and sent to your email box. If you wish to contact the University concerning this application you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mulungushi University, MU Offline Application Procedure
Application forms can also be obtained from the university Town Campus Offices and at our Main Campus, Great North Road in Kabwe OR our Learning Centres namely:
- Choma (Adastra Basic School Provincial Resource Centre, Tel:0213 220008),
- Lusaka (Mulungushi Conference Centre, Tel: 0211-295909)
- Ndola (Provident House, Tel: 0212-613738).
It can also be downloaded online and submitted to the address in the application form.