We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Mulungushi University Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Mulungushi University admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR MULUNGUSHI UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONTo use the Mulungushi University online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address that is not shared with another Mulungushi University applicant, your Zambian identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Mulungushi University admission:
Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Mulungushi University)
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Mulungushi University Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Step 2: If you are a first time user, kindly select the course you are interested in and start your application.
- Step 3: You will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 4: Complete all the fields and send the form to the email address and P.O box there-in.
Acknowledgement of ApplicationYou will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately. Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details. Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Mulungushi University.
Upload Supporting DocumentsIn order to consider your application, please upload all necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
Acceptance of OfferWhen we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MULUNGUSHI UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATIONUpload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Zambian citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- High School Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
CONCLUSIONGather all the necessary documents and get ready to follow the steps on our website to a successful Mulungushi University online application. We will try as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Mulungushi University is to be eligible and ready. The management of the Mulungushi University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). 2023/2024 seamless and easy. Mulungushi University is really a place to be and we have our reasons for that. With seven schools covering studies in various fields, Mulungushi University provides students with an excellent education and well-equipped facilities. The university also offers a beautiful campus environment for its students to enjoy.
Mulungushi University has been recognized for its excellence in teaching and research. The university faculty consists of highly qualified professors and lecturers who are dedicated to providing students with the best possible education. Additionally, Mulungushi University has been praised for its commitment to sustainability and social responsibility. The university works closely with local communities to ensure that their educational needs are met, while also promoting environmental conservation efforts in the region. Click here to check the Mulungushi University minimum Admission requirements.