The accredited list of Postgraduate courses offered at the Uganda Christian University, UCU and their Requirements for 2023/2024 has been released and published here.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in Uganda Christian University, UCU and their Requirements.
The general public and all those interested in studying at the Uganda Christian University, UCU are hereby informed that the list of Postgraduate courses offered at UCU has been listed in the article and can be found below.
If you are looking for Uganda Christian University, UCU then you are finally in the right place especially if you have been searching so hard for it. Today, one of our article which you are currently reading now contains the official list of all the Postgraduate courses offered at the Uganda Christian University also known as UCU.
LIST OF POSTGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT UGANDA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, UCU
Uganda Christian University, UCU offers a number of Post Graduate Degree Programmes ranging from Postgraduate diploma to P.HD. They are listed below under their respective academic units.
Faculty of Law
- Master of Laws in International Business Law
- Master of Laws in International Energy Law & Policy
UCU School of Medicine
- Master Science of in Human Nutrition
- Master of Public Health
Maternal and Child Health
- Master of Public Health Leadership (Save the Mothers)
- Master of Nursing Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
Social Work and Social Administration
- Master of Social work
- Master of Development Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Development Monitoring and Evaluation
Public Administration and Management
- Master of Public Administration and Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management
- Master of Research and Public Policy
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
Faculty of Education and Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education
- Master of Education (Planning and Administration)
- Master of Human Resource Management in Education
- Ph.D. in Education Administration & Management
Languages and Literature
- Master of Arts in Literature
- Master of Arts in Translation & Language Development
- Ph.D. in Literature
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies
- Master of Library & Information Studies
Faculty of Science and Technology
Computing and Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
Engineering and Environment
- Master of Science in Environmental Science by Research
- Master of Science in Water and Sanitation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Water & Sanitation
Agricultural and Biological Sciences
- Master of Science in Agriculture and Rural Development
- Master of Science in Agriculture by Research
Faculty of Business & Administration
Business and Finance
- Master of Business Administration, Oil and Gas (taught at the Institute of Petroleum Studies – Kampala, an affiliate of Uganda Christian University)
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Business Administration
Management & Entrepreneurship
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Management
Bishop Tucker School of Theology and Divinity
- Master of Arts in Theology (Focus on Transformational Urban Leadership)
- Master of Arts in Theology and Development
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Arts in Theology and Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Theology (Focus on Islam for Mission and Ministry)
- Master of Divinity (For graduates without theological background)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Christian Ministries (Focus on Chaplaincy)
- Ph.D. in Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
Child Development & Ministry
- Master of Arts in Child Development
Faculty of Journalism, Media, and Communication
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR UCU ADMISSION.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
i am Obumai simon peter, l did an online application for the course of Masters of Art in Child development for September intake 2021, i failed to get any feedback weather i am sucessiful or not.
what i want to know is whether i can still apply again for the same course for May 2022 intake or the team will consider my application of September 2021.