This article contains information on Uganda Christian University, UCU online and hard copy application forms for 2023/2024 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Uganda Christian University, UCU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Uganda Christian University, UCU Application form, and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programmes degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
UGANDA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, UCU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application for admission into the Uganda Christian University is basically manual. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
UCU Manual Application Procedure:
- Click here to see our programs OR Check with the Admissions office at the University.
- Buy an application form from any of our campuses (Uganda Shs. 50,000/= or $25), or Download the form (Click on the downloads tab), fill it and return it to the University.
- On returning the application form, you’ll receive a coupon showing the date when the results of the application will be out.
- On the date the results of the application are out, kindly check at the admissions office or on the university website; then proceed to pick your admission letter if admitted.
- After admission, one may be required to pay a non-refundable tuition fee deposit in order to confirm your vacancy.
- Download the UCU Undergraduate Application Form
- Download the Postgraduate application form and the Academic Referee Form
- Download the Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) application form if you are applying for Doctorate programs.
Application Fee for Admission form:
Applications forms are available at a non-refundable fee of Uganda Shs. 50,000/= or $25.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
UCU Online Application Procedure:
- Log onto the UCU Admission Portal through the link as stated below.
- Read the information and click on ‘Start Application’
- Enter required details
- Click submit
- A notification is sent to your email. Click on the ‘Activate Account’ link. You are redirected to the Login page
- Enter your username (email address) and password you created in the beginning
- Follow the 10 steps below to the end;
1. Choice of Admission & Intake
- Click the down arrow to choose the level and Intake, Click Submit
- The Tab for completed level turns green.
- Scroll down to the next level
2. Choice of Study Program;
- Choose choice 1/Campus/Session
- Choose choice 2/Campus/Session
- Enter details
- Click ‘Save Program Choice’
3. Enter Personal Information
- Enter details
- Click ‘Submit’
4. Parents/Guardians Information
- Enter details
- Click ‘Update Affiliate Person’
5. Education Background
- Enter details and upload required pdf files
- Click ‘Save Academic Background’
6. Employment Records
- Enter details if any
- Click ‘Next’
- Enter Referee details
- Click ‘Update Referee Data’
8. Additional information
- Check Appropriate Information Sources
- Click ‘Update Information Sources’
9. The Christian Philosophy of Uganda Christian University
- Read the content
- Click in the Checkbox to Affirm and Subscribe to the Christian Philosophy of Uganda Christian University
10. Application Payment
- Choose from available payment modes; MTN Mobile Money, VISA/MASTERCARD
- Click ‘Make Payment’
- On successful Payment, Click ‘Submit Application’
Application forms are processed and shortlists made by the Admissions Office are forwarded to the University Admissions Committee. The board grants or denies the admission and forwards the decision to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s (Academic Affairs) office.
The applicant’s file is reviewed for completeness and a letter is given indicating admission, pending the fulfillment of the requirements.
All documents received by the University in connection with an application for admission become the property of Uganda Christian University. Admission places of students who are admitted and fail to report are filed. However, the material will only be held for a period of only one year if the student notifies the Admissions Office in writing of a postponement of enrollment.
Additional Application Information
Application is made through filling in an application form obtained at a non-refundable application fee at the Main Campus, Bishop Barham University College, Kabale and the Regional Campuses of Mbale and Arua. Application forms may also be obtained from the Diocesan Education offices of Busoga, Soroti, Ankole, North Ankole, and Bunyoro Kitara. You may also download the application form from here (Click on the downloads tab) and pay for it on submission.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions Office.
Uganda Christian University, UCU Application Portal:
To apply online, kindly visit the UCU admission Portal with a valid email address and personal details.
- Download the General Brochure for Ugandan Nationals
- Download the Brochure for International Students