We are pleased to present to you portal.rcu.ac.zw, the Reformed Church University (RCU) student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal, steps on how to log in, and how to reset or recover your forgotten student portal password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Reformed Church University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices, and much more.
The Reformed Church University (RCU) Student Portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a RCU student, you need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grades. You also need to work with other students on projects and update their student profiles
The RCU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub for all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programmes and other learning-related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification programme may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures, and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
The Reformed Church University (RCU) student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Reformed Church University (RCU) student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefits of the RCU student portal, as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- RCU Course Registration
- RCU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester results
- Viewing your RCU Admission status and admission letter printing
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your RCU transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who can use the RCU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS OR LOGIN TO THE RCU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to http://portal.rcu.ac.zw:7003/login
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
How do I recover my forgotten RCU Student Portal password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to get access again.
RCU Student Portal Login Address:
- RCU Student Portal Login: http://portal.rcu.ac.zw:7003/login
REFORMED CHURCH UNIVERSITYS OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- RCU Main Website: https://rcu.ac.zw/
- Check Out Reformed Church University Admission and Application Forms
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Reformed Church University