We are pleased to show the step-by-step guide on the Women’s University in Africa (WUA) Online Application Guide for 2024/2025 admission.
The Women’s University in Africa (WUA), located in Harare with satellite campuses across Zimbabwe, stands as the epitome of fostering gender equality in higher education. This esteemed institution aims to pave the way for predominantly female students, enabling them to assume crucial roles across various sectors. If you are aspiring to be a part of an institution emphasizing leadership, development roles, and an environment free from gender-based violence, this is your chance.
WUA Online Application Eligibility
- Undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs are open for application.
- Candidates above the age of 40 may apply for diploma and undergraduate degree programs through the Accredited Prior Learning criteria.
- Foundation Mathematics is available for those lacking Mathematics at the ‘O’ level but keen on programs requiring Mathematics as a prerequisite.
- Be cautious: Certain programs might not start if they do not garner enough successful applicants.
Campus and Learning Modes:
- Campuses are available in Harare, Mutare, Bulawayo, Marondera, and Kadoma.
- Various blended learning modes: Weekdays, Weekends, Block release, and e-learning
- International students are welcomed, especially from countries including Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and Nigeria.
- Get more information on the WUA Admission requirements here
WUA Online Application Procedure
- Visit the WUA application portal: Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of the form are filled out, from selecting your desired program to determining your starting semester and more.
- Download the application form specific to your desired program:
- Fill out the form diligently.
- Attach essential documents such as certified copies of Birth certificates, National IDs, and Academic Certificates.
- Mail the completed application along with the documents to: The Admission Office, Women’s University in Africa, 549 Arcturus Rd., Manresa, Harare
Note: After the application is submitted, it undergoes a review. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
- A non-refundable fee is required.
- USD $25 for undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- USD 50 for international students
- $65 for PhD candidates
Payment can be made to: Bank: CBZ Borrowdale Branch Account Name: Women’s University in Africa FCA Account No.: 029 21125540040 SWIFT CODE: COBZZWHA BANK ADDRESS: Cnr Edinburgh & Campbell Rd., Pomona, Borrowdale, Harare, Zimbabwe
Ensure that you attach proof of payment when submitting your application.
Get more information on the WUA Fees Structure here
- Year of Commencement: Candidates should specify the academic year they wish to begin their studies.
- For precise timelines or potential updates, refer directly to the WUA application portal.