We are pleased to present to you all TVET colleges Coltech student portal and how to log in. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the Coltech student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All TVET colleges returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with how the Coltech student portal works. Each of these TVET colleges have their own Coltech portal.
The Coltech Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that TVET Colleges use it to support students but all year round. As a TVET College student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The Coltech student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Coltech student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Coltech student portal and its website for all TVET colleges. It is also important to note the benefit of the Coltech student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- TVET Colleges Course Registration;
- TVET Colleges Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your TVET Colleges Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your TVET College transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE COLTECH STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE COLTECH STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to your TVET College Coltech student portal
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR COLTECH STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
COLTECH STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESSES:
- Log into Ikhala TVET College Coltech Student Portal
- Log into Lovedale TVET College Coltech Student Portal
- Log into Flavius Mareka TVET College Coltech Student Portal
- Log into Motheo TVET College Coltech Student Portal
- Log into Elangeni TVET College Coltech Student Portal
- Log into Majuba TVET College Coltech Student Portal