We are pleased to present to you https://www5.zimsec.co.zw as the Zimbabwe School Examinations Council, ZIMSEC student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to REGISTER for the examination, get familiar with the Zimbabwe School Examinations Council, ZIMSEC grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council, ZIMSEC Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the institution supports students but all year round. As a ZIMSEC student, you need access to examination portal, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The ZIMSEC student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The ZIMSEC student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official ZIMSEC student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the ZIMSEC student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- ZIMSEC Course Registration;
- ZIMSEC Exam Fees payment;
- Checking and printing your examination result;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
WHO CAN USE THE ZIMSEC STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students/candidates
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE ZIMSEC STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser and go to https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw/
- Enter your Username and Password in the respective fields
- Click on “Login” to enter the ZIMSEC Portal
- If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot password” link and follow the instructions provided
- If you are a new user, click on “Register as a new user” link and follow the instructions provided
- Once logged in, you can access all available services from the ZIMSEC portal
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR ZIMSEC STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
ZIMSEC STUDENTS RESULT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
ZIMSEC REGISTRATION PORTAL:
ZIMSEC OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
ZIMSEC CONTACT ADDRESS
- Upper East Road
Harare – Zimbabwe
- Phone: +263-4-304552/3 | 302623/4
- Fax: +263-4-302288 | 333889