This information involves the Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) Registration Portal and how to register for it. It also contains the organization’s contact information and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The authority of the Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) has enabled the online registration portal. The online registration portal is the Teaching Council of Zambia’s (TCZ) platform for managing its teachers as well as giving them opportunities to access their dashboard. It is primarily intended for use by members who need to register, get updates about their membership status, as this is the primary service of the organization. Everyone registered on the platform can always login to verify their registration status at any time.
As you can see below, the login portal is essential for all members of the Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ).
TEACHING COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA (TCZ) LOGIN AND REGISTRATION PORTAL
- Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) Online Registration Portal: https://www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm/createAccount.php
HOW TO ACCESS THE TEACHING COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA (TCZ) LOGIN PORTAL
Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) Online login Portal guide
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO HAVE READY THAT WILL ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR TEACHING COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA (TCZ) LOGIN ACCESS
- login freely available to use on the TEACHING COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA (TCZ) website, via the internet.
- There are instructions on the screen to guide the end users and make the use of the tool user friendly
- Conditions of use (explained below) must be read and accepted in order to use the login.
Detailed instructions on how to access the Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) are as follows:
- Go to https://www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm/createAccount.php
- Using any of the mainstream internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Kindly fill in your personal details as it applies to you.
- After filling in the required registration details, you can then proceed.
- Submit the application form to TCZ with the following attachments;
- a. One(1) Passport size photo;
- b. Verified copies of academic qualifications;
- c. Verified copies of Professional qualifications;
- d. Bank deposit slip;
- e. Certified copy of NRC;
- Obtain original TCZ receipt of payment from TCZ Accounts Unit;
- Non Zambians should attach other relevant supporting documents and clearance from Zambia Qualification Authority (ZAQA);
- You will be informed of the outcome of your application via E-mail.
Note: When you confirm the application, you will receive an email indicating that your application is being processed.
Following the login instructions as stated above gives you easy access to your Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) dashboard.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.