This article contains information on Kenyatta University, KU Admission. It also contains the Kenyatta University, KU Application Form: 2020/2021 and application for admission to the 2020 academic year.
This article contains information on the Kenyatta University, KU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Check Out Kenyatta University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Kenyatta University Fees Structure: 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, KU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached.It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
Kenyatta University, KU Application Procedure
Application forms can be obtained from Kenyatta University, Admissions Block, Office No. 12 or at the Regional Centers based in Nairobi, Embu, Nyeri, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Garissa,
Marsabit and Kakamega or be downloaded from our website. Applicants shall pay non-refundable processing fee of kshs.2,000/= for East Africans and Kshs.4,000/= for non-East Africans through
Bank deposit into any of the following bank accounts:
- Family Bank – Account No. 045-000-023-316
- Co-operative Bank – Account No. 011-2906-246-1400
- National Bank of Kenya – Account No. 010-035-915-0801
- Equity Bank Limited – Account No. 018-0290-518-859
- MPESA PAYBILL NUMBER 892101 Accounts No. ID number or Birth Certificate Number
Kenyatta University, KU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal the following:
- Proof of payment, either on MPESA REF NO. or Bank deposit slip.
- Ensure you have met the eligibility criteria for the selected program.
- Academic Transcripts and certificates.
- Passport photo.
- Identification documents, either a birth certificate, Identification card number or passport number.
Kenyatta University, KU Online Application Procedures
Go to http://applications.ku.ac.ke/ and click on Online
application. By default, the opening page will be on step
Step One: Personal Data
- The first section requires you to fill in your personal details after which when you are through, click on save and continue.
- Note: The green tick is an indicator that you have successfully completed the first step. Automatically it moves on to the next step 2 when you click save & next.
Step Two: Programme
- You can only be able to choose the type of program after selecting the mode of study and type of program, after which you will be able to view the campuses where the program is offered e.g. Main, City, Nakuru e.t.c.
- You can then select any one campus that suits you. Also, after selecting the type of program, the total fee p.a. and eligibility criteria will appear.
- Note: You can be able to view the eligibility criteria by clicking on it. A dialog box with the requirements will then appear.
- Step two requires that you fill in the program you intend to undertake. First, choose the mode of study e.g Digital school, Regular, IBP etc before choosing the type
of program i.e. Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Masters or Ph.D.
- Do proceed to the third tab which will require you to choose the type of program and finally the campus where it is offered
Step Three: Academic Profile
- This section requires you to fill in academic details from secondary education to tertiary level.
- In the first part, fill in the details of the Secondary School and the years attended.
- In cases where one attended more than one secondary school, click on the add more and fill in the details of the other school(s).
- Follow the same steps in filling in the details of the second section-University or college details.
- The last section requires you to upload files in the system. First, you need to upload a passport-sized photo of yourself and in the second part, upload a copy of your national ID or birth certificate. The third part requires you to upload copies of your academic certificates.
- Whenever you have uploaded a file, just click on add more and upload a file. Repeat the process until you have uploaded all certificates and then proceed by clicking on
save and next.
Step Four: Additional Data
- In this section simply tell us how you were able to know Kenyatta University by selecting any one of the given options. You can indicate how you got to know Kenyatta University by typing in the others section if the options given above are not one of them. Once through, click save and next.
Step Five: Declaration and Verification
- By clicking on the small button besides I agree, you very and declare that the information you have provided is true. Proceed by simply clicking save and next.
Step Six: Payment
- In this section,choose the mode of payment by clicking on offline payment.
- For offline payment, simply enter the details of the bank you deposited the fee in and in the upload receipt section, upload a scanned copy of the bank deposit slip.
- Proceed by clicking on the box besides I agree to accept terms and conditions. You can then finish by clicking save and next.
Step Seven: Finish
- You will receive such a message in this final stage.
- You can download a copy of the whole document by clicking on download pdf.
- Finish by clicking on finish.
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out Kenyatta University Student Portal
- Check Out Kenyatta University Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021 – How to Apply
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Kenyatta University: 2020/2021
- Check Out Kenyatta University Cut Off Points