The Authority of the Kenyatta University, KUCCPS has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Kenyatta University (KUCCPS).
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, KUCCPS STUDENTS PORTAL
- KU Student Portal: https://portal.ku.ac.ke/
- KU Main Website: www.ku.ac.ke/
- KU registrar email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KU CONTACT ADDRESS
ACK Garden House, First Ngong Avenue, Community, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 723 954927
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out Kenyatta University Admission and Application Forms: 2019/2020 – How to Apply
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Kenyatta University: 2019/2020