This article contains information on the Arrupe Jesuit University, AJU Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate diploma, Masters and Doctorate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
ARRUPE JESUIT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Applications can be done via our Online Applications facility.
- You will be required to create a username and password in order to complete the form.
- Contacts 263 (242) 745-411/745-903 for further information
- Click on the link below to start your registration
- Check your email for registration confirmation
- Use the Username and Password you created to login
- Click on applications to apply for any program
- Submit your application when completed.
- Check your email for application confirmation
- The Admission Team will contact you immediately.
Please note that the following documents are required for application (PDF copies of National ID or international passport, birth certificate, secondary school certificate and transcript, college or university degrees certificates, and transcripts, digital passport photograph)
Arrupe Jesuit University, AJU Application Procedure
Arrupe Jesuit University, AJU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Arrupe Jesuit University, AJU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to apply online through the University admission portal with all the necessary documents attached.
Click here to check the Arrupe Jesuit University, AJU minimum Admission requirements