This article contains information on Copperbelt University, CBU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Copperbelt University, CBU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary. This article contains information on the Copperbelt University, CBU Application form, and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, postgraduate and Diploma degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
- Check out the List of Courses Offered at the Copperbelt University and their Requirements.
- CBU Cut-Off Point for Admission 2020/2021
COPPERBELT UNIVERSITY, CBU APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kindly check the user guide below. The user guide is a step by step guide for the application process.
Copperbelt University, CBU Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Copperbelt University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form online and thereafter print the ZANACO Student Bill Muster form. This is what will be used to make a payment of K200.00 at any Zambia National Commercial Bank Branch (ZANACO). Note that failure to pay the application fee will render the application null and void.
Copperbelt University, CBU Application Procedure
Copperbelt University, CBU offers courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received no later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Copperbelt University, CBU Online Application Forms
The application can also be made online by visiting the institution’s admission portal with a valid email address and personal details.
CBU Application Deadline
- The closing date of online application is 27th November 2020 at 12.00 am. Candidates should note that NO application will be accepted after the deadline.