Application for the Georgia Community Service Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Captivate Search Marketing in USA.
The programme is awarding $1, 000 for a student who is currently pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
Captivate Search Marketing is a leading Digital Marketing and SEO company in Atlanta, USA. It serves clients across the United States.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEORGIA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Any degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Students are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university based in Georgia
- Applicants are currently studying or intend to pursue a degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- Aspirants must have positively impacted society and the environment by displaying significant involvement in community service, volunteering, or related contributions.
- Applicants must have a minimum average GPA of 3.0 at an accredited university, community college, or High School in the state of Georgia.
- Applicants must prove significant experience in community service or volunteering a particular cause, initiative, or program
- Candidates must have to be known with the English language.
GEORGIA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in the programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Submit a video essay no longer than 3 minutes OR a written essay no longer than 800 words on one of the topics below:
- Discuss a role you had in a community service initiative and how it made a positive impact.
- Describe a problem taking place in your local community and what efforts you put forth in helping to act against the problem.
- Share your experience volunteering for a community project or initiative that has resulted in positive changes or better quality of life for others or the environment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below