Gulu University, GU Uganda 2021/2022 Admission requirement for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Gulu University, GU Uganda for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
GULU UNIVERSITY, GU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Gulu University, GU has two principal avenues for entry into the University:
Direct “A” Level Entry
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE); and
- At least 2 principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
Mature Age Entry Scheme
- 25 years of age and above; and
- Must have passed mature age entry examinations with 50% mark and above.
Entry Requirement for Ordinary Diploma Programmes
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes; and
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
GULU UNIVERSITY, GU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
A Bachelors’ degree or postgraduate diploma from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 2 Academic Years
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.