This article contains information on Great Zimbabwe University, GZU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Great Zimbabwe University Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Great Zimbabwe University, GZU Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
GREAT ZIMBABWE UNIVERSITY, GZU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Check out our GZU Latest Advertisement (on website or local newspapers) to see the programs they have on offer and to see when they are enrolling.
- Complete an official application form, which can be obtained from the Admissions Office, Great Zimbabwe University upon payment of a non-refundable application fee of RTGS 100.00 for Undergraduate , RTGS 150.00 for Postgraduate local students, RTGS 200 for DPhil, US$20 for Undergraduate, US$30 for Postgraduate and US$50.00 for DPhil International students
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.gzu.ac.zw. The downloaded application forms must be accompanied by a valid receipt or bank deposit slip marked (Application Fee). Application fees can be deposited into any of the following University Accounts:
- Account Name : Great Zimbabwe University, Masvingo Branch
- ZB Bank Account Number – 4407-413851-200
- CBZ Account Number – 02520620340038
Great Zimbabwe University, GZU Application Procedure
Great Zimbabwe University, GZU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Great Zimbabwe University, GZU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first obtained from Academic Registrar’s office at Busitema Campus or download it below as indicated above.
Application forms can only be submitted to the admission unit of the institution together with the non refundable fee.
Click here to check the Great Zimbabwe University, GZU minimum Admission requirements