The application for the International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Worcester State University for all International Students in Australia.
The Worcester State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Financial Aid. The Worcester State University has set-up a tertiary financial aid to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. Worcester State University will provide the selected international applicants a maximum sum of $15,000 USD which will be given in installments of $1,875 per semester for up to eight semesters or upon completion of degree. Worcester State University has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The Worcester State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate program available at Worcester are eligible to apply for.
Eligibility Criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- The applicants must be international students on J-1 or F-1 visa accepted in a full time undergraduate programme at Worcester.
- Students must attain a minimum cumulative grade point average of a 2.5 and have continued good academic standing to become a member of Worcester.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 50
- iTEP – 3.5
- Duolingo – 100.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Application includes:
- Official transcripts
- International student financial statement
- Letter of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th November 2022. Late applications will not be considered.