Islamic University in Uganda, IUIU 2021/2022 admission requirement for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Islamic University in Uganda, IUIU for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY IN UGANDA, IUIU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
- At least 5 passes at O’ level (UCE)
- At least 2 principal passes at A’level (UACE)
- A Diploma qualification from a recognized institution of Higher Learning; or,
- A pass in Mature Age Examinations.
Entry Requirements for Diploma programmes
The applicant should have either:
- At least 5 passes at O’level (UCE)
- At least 1 Principal pass at A’ level (UACE) plus 2 subsidiary passes; or the equivalent of the above.
Entry Requirements for Certificate programmes
- O’ level certificate with at least 3 principle passes or A’ level certificate with at least 2 subsidiaries.
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY IN UGANDA, IUIU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
A Bachelors’ degree or postgraduate diploma from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 2 Academic Years
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.