We are pleased to present to you https://online.kasneb.or.ke as the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board, KASNEB student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to REGISTER for the examination, get familiar with the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board, KASNEB grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board, KASNEB Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the institution supports students but all year round. As a KASNEB student, you need access to examination portal, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The KASNEB student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The KASNEB student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official KASNEB student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the KASNEB student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- KASNEB Course Registration;
- KASNEB Exam Fees payment;
- Checking and printing your examination result;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
WHO CAN USE THE KASNEB STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students/candidates
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE KASNEB STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://online.kasneb.or.ke
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE KASNEB STUDENT PORTAL
- Kindly visit the KASNEB student portal
- Click on “Don’t have an account ? Click here to register”
- Fill in the required information with the correct personal details
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR KASNEB STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
KASNEB STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
KASNEB OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
KASNEB ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
KASNEB FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
KASNEB CONTACT ADDRESS
kasneb Towers, Off Hospital Road, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Tel: 020 4923000, 020 2712640, 020 2712828
Mobile: 0722201214, 0734600624
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any complaints Email: Complaints@kasneb.or.ke
- Customer Feedback Email: email@example.com
- Report corruption Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For certificates requests: email@example.com
CHIC Building, 2nd Floor, F055
KN 2 Ave Nyarugenge
PO. BOX 630 Kigali-Rwanda
Tel : +(250) 782 569 862
Nyeri Huduma Centre
GPO, Nairobi Huduma Centre
Kisumu Huduma Centre
Mombasa Huduma Centre
Kisii Huduma Centre
Eldoret Huduma Centre
Nakuru Huduma Centre
Don’t miss out on current Updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
i have been writing to complaints department but they have never replied me at all despite several reminders. kindly check on my request and advise.